– SharePoint 2013/2016 development
– Responsive Web Design
– C# 5.0
– Entity Framework 6
– Angular 2+
– Bootstrap 3
– Exposure to MVVM and MVC
– VS2013 & TFS
– SQL Server
Job Overview :
The candidate should be able to use large data sets to explore and interpret business opportunities
and processes using Machine Learning models to test and evaluate the effectiveness of different
courses of action. They must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis
methods, using a variety of statistical tools, applying and evaluating various ML models and capability
to conduct simulations. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based
• Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
• Knowledge and experience in statistical, data mining techniques and ML: Regression, Classifications, Clustering, Features Engineering, Dimensionality Reduction.
• Knowledge and experience in Neural Networks, text mining, Web scraping, social network analysis, etc.
• Familiar with Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning is a plus.
• Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (Hypothesis, conducting simulation such as Monte Carlo, bootstrapping & sampling, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.).
• Familiar with Data warehousing & Business Intelligence is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
• A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
• We’re looking for someone with 5-7 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, has a Master’s or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field, and is familiar with the following software/tools:
• Data Science tools such as (R, Python, Spark, TensorFlow etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large or unstructured data sets.
• Experience in RDBMS, SQL and NoSQL.
• Features selections and extraction techniques, Dimensionality Reduction, Regularization, etc.
• Familiar with Cloud technologies and platforms: Redshift, Spark, etc.
• Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Twitter, Facebook Analytics & Insights, etc.
• Experience in Big Data technologies: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc.
• Familiarity in tools such as RapidMiner, KNIME, PowerBI, Tableau is a plus
• Experience in visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Shiny, D3.js, etc.